Monday, August 3, 2009

First Time Blogger

Until this past year, I didn't even know what a blog was. Thanks to my friend, Darlene, I have decided to give it a try. Please bear with me as I work my way through all the setting up. Darlene assured me that this was very easy. (You were kidding, right Darlene?) To be honest, I was a computer illiterate until I started working at our local library 9 years ago. I am able to scan pictures and save them to albums on my computer and that's about as far as my computer knowledge goes.

Darlene also told me about the Midnight Madness weekly challenge. I look forward to each week's sketch. It has helped me to start thinking outside the box. If you haven't tried this sketch challenge yet, log onto http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com every Tuesday and give it a try. Hope to hear from more stampers.

1 comment:

  1. WHOO HOO!! Welcome to blogland Terri! Can't wait to see some of your work posted here!!! I just never seem to get time to jump over to SCS and comment as much as I'd like. I'm adding you to my Google Reader so I don't miss a one of your postings!! Congratulations!!!

    Yippee ... I get to be your 1st follower!!

    ReplyDelete