Monday, August 10, 2009

More Blog Candy

Sunday, August 9

Some "Thank You" Blog Candy!
Hi everyone!As I mentioned earlier in the week, I've reached over 25,000 blog hits. When I logged onto my blog this morning, I realized that I now have over 100 followers also. I think it's time for some more Appreciation Blog Candy! All of you who visit my blog have been so supportive and encouraging, and I can't thank you enough for your continued visits. This blog candy will be just like the last. I will purchase a gift card or gift certificate to the place of your choice. I think that kind of blog candy works out well so that you can get what you want. Instead of using comments to enter, I think we're going to try the Mr. Linky thing. Then I can randomly choose a number and not have to cut up hundreds of pieces of paper. All you need to do is post about this blog candy on your blog and then link your post below. Please use a direct link to your post rather than to your blog in general. I will delete general blog links. If Mr. Linky is not working, go ahead and leave me a comment with your link. As soon as it is up and running again, I will upload it for you. To be fair to everyone, I'd appreciate it if you'd only enter once. :) If you do not have a blog and would like to be entered, leave me a comment, with your contact details, and I will add a number for you to the end.You have until Friday, August 28th at 10pm (central) to enter. On the 29th, I will randomly choose a winner. Easy right? Oh, and I guess the most important part is that you're entering for a chance at $150. Hope you're as excited about this as I am! Don't forget to tell your friends!Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment