Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shopping Day

Instead of creating today, my husband and I are off to our younger daughter's house to get supplies to redo our kitchen and bathroom. My daughter and her boyfriend have generously offered to plaster the ceilings in both rooms, tear down wallpaper and paint. How lucky can we get? So while you all are making cards and doing other creative things, be thinking of us as we try to come together on decisions on paint color, flooring, etc. Have a great day!

Darlene, the pictures of our stamping day look great on your blog. I do have one request though. Could you get a camera that has a narrow angle lens? I could use a few pounds taken off.

1 comment:

  1. ROTFL ... that is why I stay BEHIND the camera!! In fact, I just signed on with a personal trainer at Bally's Gym in Canton. By the holidays I'll be GORGEOUS!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete