Thursday, October 8, 2009

Creative Award


Michelle of Enchanted Inspirations received this award from Jill of http://justmejill.blogspot.com/. Michelle has decided to share this award with others who have inspired her with their blogs. Now I would like to share this award with you. Just list seven things that you love and share them with me and your friends. Here is my list of things that I love.

1. I love spending time with my family.

2. I love to stamp. It's even more fun with a group of friends.

3. I love to read.

4. I love the fall. The colors are so vibrant.

5. I love to hear a nice soft rain.

6. I love Thanksgiving. Time to spend with family, friends and great food.

7. I love having a blog and making so many new friends.

Okay, now it's your turn. What do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment