Monday, February 22, 2010

Color Combo Challenge

I love the colors Pattie chose for our challenge this week. It makes me think of Spring and I am so ready for warm weather. This image is called "Arianna" and it is one of my favorites from Michelle. The designer paper is by DCWV and the image was colored with watercolor pencils and blender pens. I also used SU More Mustard and Passion Pink for the matting. Embellished with silk flowers and a lime brad for the center. Please visit our blog to see creations by other DT members of Michelle's Inspiration and Design.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri!
    this is a gorgeos card! I like that image so much...
    I left an award for you in my blog, hope you like it! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright & beautiful!!! congrats on your award too! How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete