Friday, February 12, 2010

Looking Forward to Spring

This image from Digital Two for Tuesday made me think of Spring. It is title Fairy 1 and  I think she looks like she is doing a dance. I'm sure all of those who live in the part of the country that has had a lot of snow will be doing a Spring Dance as soon as the first flowers bloom. Now for the details about my card. The image was colored with prisma watercolor pencils and a blender pen. The paper is from DCWV. I used the Fiskars lace punch on black textured cardstock and the flowers are silk with a brad for the center. Be sure to stop by Digital Two for Tuesday and check out the other free images.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty creation Terri!! Awesome coloring too! Hope you are staying warm & safe! Yes, I'm ready to do that Spring Dance!!!
    Let's get together!!! Let me know when you are available!!

    ReplyDelete