Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sisterhood Debut Challenge

It's finally here. The big debut over at the Sisterhood blog. This week's challenge is to make anything that reminds you of Ireland. I used one of my daughter, Tanya's,  images to make my card. It is called "Kiss Me I'm Irish".  The image was colored with watercolor pencils and a blender pen. Here are the rest of the details:

Paper:
DCWV Designer Paper
White cardstock base
Garden Green cardstock

Embellishments:
Ivory Lace
Ivory Pearls
Prima flowers

If you would like to join in on this fun challenge, hop on over to the Sisterhood and use Mr. Linky to leave a direct link to your project. Thanks for visiting with me today.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Terri


         

8 comments:

  1. This is just adorable.. I really love this darling little image..Your daughter is very talented.. Fab coloring..Great job on this challenge..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card hun - well done Tanya too!
    Yeay for the sistah's!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that mouse? Terri, absolutely adorable! Love the Lace. I have such a hard time adding fancy embellishments! Happy St. Patty's Day and awesome launch of the Sisterhood challenge blog :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri,
    YOur little mouse is darling! Love the dps, lace, and your flower! YOu certainly rocked it, sistah!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'm assuming the Kiss Me I'm Irish is the translation. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little fellow and his shamrock on his hat!! The little googly eyes are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this creation Terri! You did such an amazing job with Tanya's image ... two very talented ladies! I guess I could say "like mother, like daughter"! Happy St. Patty's Day to ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terri very cute card love those wiggle eyes LOL

    ReplyDelete