Friday, March 12, 2010

Son-in-law's Birthday Card

My son-in-law collects moose, so I thought "Morty the Moose" by Sewn Together would be the perfect image to use on his card. The image was colored with Prismacolor watercolor pencils and blender pen. The sentiment I made on my computer. Other details:

Paper: White cardstock base
           Textured black cardstock mat
           K and Co designer paper

Embellishments: Wiggle eyes
                         Fish and Oar buttons
                         Hemp cord

I hope he will like the card as much as the gift card enclosed.


This is only one of five cards I made while visiting with my friends Darlene and Lana. It is so much fun to craft with friends. The ideas just keep flying.

Thanks for visiting with me today. If you have a chance, check out the new challenge blog "The Sisterhood of Crafters." Have a great day!"

Terri

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card ... so much better IRL!!! Hope he enjoys it ... how could he not!! Fun creation Terri!!

    ReplyDelete