Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One Project Two Challenges

The challenge last week at the Sisterhood was a recycled project and the April 5th challenge at Michelle Perkett's Challenge blog was "Anything But a Card." I decided this box fit the description for both challenges. The box was a white gift boxes given to me from a friend and the ring is made from pipe cleaners. I used DCWV designer paper to cover the box and the flower is made with a circle scallop punch. The image is from Michelle Perkett of Enchanted Inspirations.
A tutorial for the flower can be found at http://lordhavemercy-mercykerin.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorial
if you would like to give it a try. Thanks for stopping by today. Why not hop over to the Sisterhood and join our challenge for this week?




5 comments:

  1. Very cool Terri ... and you covered two challenges with one project! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAARRGGGHHH I just wrote you this super long comment on how I loved your creations and I hit the back button before I did the word verification!!!!!! Tried to come back and it was gone :(

    But anyways....I just love what you did with the flower. That is my new fav way to take my scraps and make them into something beautiful. Pipe cleaners???? You are to crafty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful little box.. Love the paper and that flower is just awesome.. very lovely..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, Love you altered box! That flower on top is so very yummy! Just a fantastic project!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is too cute. Love altered boxes but wow, that flower is awesome. I'll definitely check out the tutorial :-)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete