Tuesday, June 29, 2010

INTRODUCING...

our new family member. This is Max, a 10 year old Maltese. My sister has health problems that have made it impossible for her to care for him. My husband and I decided to take him so that she will be able to see him occasionaly. He is a a very good dog. He looks a little straggly now, but we have an appointment on July 15th to have him clipped. We are going to get the puppy cut so that he won't be so hot and he will be easier to groom. He is beautiful with long hair, but it is so hard to keep groomed.


Thank you for stopping by to visit with me. Have a wonderful day.

Terri

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm not a dog lover but Max is adorable! How good of you to take him in and make it possible for your sister to stay in touch with him through her illness! You've got a good heart my friend!!

    Hope you're having a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete