Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back in Action

Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. Well, I'm back and will try to post more often.
Today I want to share two notecards that I made. I would like to make sets of notecards for gifts and hopefully to sell. I fell in love with this floral paper I found at Joann's and decided it would be perfect for Thank You and Thinking of You cards. The base card is ivory cardstock and the scalloped circles are SU's mauve and ivory. I used mauve satin ribbon for the trim and EK success daisy
punch for the border.


This project is on hold for now so I can work on Christmas cards, post-it-note holders, gift card holders, etc. for a craft show in November.

I will be posting pictures of my Christmas cards and other items later this week. Please stop by and share any comments you have about my creations.

Thanks for visiting with me today.


Terri





4 comments:

  1. Hiya Terri these are beautiful I can see why you fell in love with that paper and you are so right it is perfect for these notecards :D
    I am so excited t be on the Delicious doodles team with you.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great, Terri! I´m so glad you are back crafting and blogging :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you just got to make a stationary box for it and envelops lol, they fab Terry
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete