Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Card 1


Oh, my goodness! Can you believe that 1 month from today is Christmas? So much to do and so little time left. Today I want to share a Christmas Card I created while at my play date with Darlene. In the next few days I will share some of my other creations. The base of my card is white cardstock. The designer paper is from DCWV's Christmas & Winter Stack. Background designer paper is from two different papers in the stack.The center panel was cut from a piece of designer paper and layered onto white cardstock with pop dots. Stitched ribbon, purchased from a local craft store was wrapped around center panel. This was such an easy card to create with these delicious papers. Don't forget stop by tomorrow for my next creation.




Have a beautiful day!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment