Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Card 2

I just love vintage images and when I saw this pretty little girl with her tree on pinterest, I knew I had to use her on a card. I repinned this image from lilac_n_lavendar blog. She has some beautiful images. Now for the details The paper is from DCWV's Christmas & Winter Stack. My cardbase is white and the paper has snowflakes in the background. (So subtle they are hard to see.) I then layered the image onto red cardstock, then onto the green and trimmed around each layer to mimic the edge of the image. The red metallic ribbon looks so festive, don't you think?


Tomorrow, I will post my creation for the sisterhood challenge. In fact. get those creative juices flowing and play along. Until tomorrow. Happy Crafting!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment