Monday, February 17, 2014

Belated Valentines Day

Hello Everyone! Today I want to share a couple of Valentine Cards with you. I was asked to demo card making to a garden club last Tuesday evening. Unfortunately, due to the weather and illness the program was cancelled. Here are the cards I was planning on sharing with the group.

Card 1


I cased this card from one I found on pinterest. I don't know who the original pinner was, so if you recognize this card layout, please let me know so I can give due credit. 

Card 2


Both card were created with white cardstock as the base. I used the swirled embossing folder on the panel and the hearts on Card 1. Red paper is SU Real Red and designer paper is from DCWV's  Valentine pad. The sentiment is a See Dees stamp.

For Card 2, I used white cardstock for the base, a red doily heart for the frame and Nestibilities Swiss Dot embossing folder  for the heart. The hearts on the center of heart panel were found at a local craft store and ribbon for both cards were found at a local discount store, The sentiment is the same as for Card 1. Heart punches were used to cut hearts for both cards.

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope to visit with you again soon.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment