Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Is In The Air

Good morning! Once again I forgot to post my project for the sisterhood challenge. For this challenge, "Love is in the Air",  we would like to see your creations of love. Your project could be valentines, wedding, anniversary, etc. I found the image at The Warehouse of Hobby Images and thought it would be perfect for an anniversary card. White cardstock was used for the card base. The background paper and blue panel are from the Tres Chic Stack by DCWV. I used one of my Nestabiity dies to cut the image panel and the small oval punch for the sentiment. The flowers were found in the wedding department of a local craft store and then I added pearls to the upper right hand corner to balance everything.



Why not join in the fun? Hop on over to the sisterhood for more inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment