Friday, March 28, 2014

Card Set 2

Are you ready for another set of one layer cards? The set of stamps used for these cards, I purchased at Archiver's a few years ago. They are one of my go-to stamp sets when I need a quick card for sympathy or thank you. The pre-made embossed cards are by Studio G and the ink is SU's Soft Suede. I think it is the perfect color for plant silhouette stamps. Sometimes black ink can be a little harsh and I wanted something with a softer tone.




I think I will add a little bird or butterfly to each of the cards. Have to go through my stash and see what stickers or dies I have. Then some can go to our church card ministry and the others for craft shows this fall.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today. Have a great weekend!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment