Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Heartfelt Sympathy

After a busy day yesterday, I was finally able to get into my craft room for a little creative time. I never seem to have a sympathy card on hand when I need one, so that was my goal for today. I had purchased some Studio G premade cards and decided to use those for the base. The cards are only one layer, but I think they came out great. I used SU markers to color the images from the "Simply Sketched" stamp set. The pink ribbon is Darice satin ribbon.




I also need to make Thinking of You, Birthday, Anniversary, Retirement, Baby and Just a Note cards. I'm trying to prepare for some craft shows this fall and I need a lots of everything. If you have any suggestions for items that sell pretty good, let me know. 

Dont' for get to stop by the sisterhood and check out this weeks challenge.

That's it for today. Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, I had to stop and tell you that I love these. I LOVE white space cards. One can never go wrong and I love the embossing and then the vivid colors. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete