Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lazy Weekend

Thank goodness it's the weekend and my hubby is off. He only gets 1 weekend a month, so we try to spend as much time together as possible, but do spend alot of time in our separate craft rooms. My hubby does colored pencil art work and house drawings by commission. Now as promised, I want to share another note card I made yesterday. The recipe will be posted below the photo.


This image is from Pinterest. There are so many wonderful vintage images to choose from that I sometimes have a hard time deciding which one to use.  Love her hat and the look on her face.

Recipe:

Paper: White cardstock base, DCWV Heirloom Designer paper, Core'dinations Chocolate Lovers Stack

Ink: SU Close to Cocoa

Sentiment: Stamping Sensations

Small Flowers: Petaloo

Large Flower: Mulberry Street

Ivory Pearls

Tim Holtz Washi Tape

That's it for now. I will be back on Monday with more goodies to share. Have a relaxing weekend!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment