Monday, March 3, 2014

Ready for Spring

Hello everyone! I am so ready for spring. Felt so good to get back into my craft room today. It has been so cold here in Northeastern Ohio that my poor heater in my attic craft room couldn't keep up. Thankfully, it is in the 20's today and I can get back to work. While shopping at a local craft store, I found these cute Sesame Street die cuts by EK Success and thought they would be perfect for kid cards.  There are approximately 40 pieces in the package. The cardstock is the Brights Patterned Stack by Core'dinations. These cards could be used for birthday, just a note, thinking of you, get well, etc, so I haven't added a sentiment.  Now I will always have a card on hand for that special child.




Well, that's it for today. Thanks for visiting and please stop back again soon.

Stay warm and Happy Crafting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment