Monday, March 31, 2014

Road Trip

Since my husband has today and tomorrow off, we are going to take a couple of day trips. I know one of our trips will be to Amish country about a 45 minute drive from home. The second trip is still to be decided. We make about 2-3 trips a year to Amish country for cheese and lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. We also have to stop at one of the bakeries to get my husband a homemade custard pie and I want to visit the Christmas shop that is open year round. Hopefully, I will have some good pictures to share with you. The temperature for today is supposed to be around 48 and tomorrow the high of 67 is predicted.  (But this is Ohio and the weather can change quickly.)

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by to visit. Have a great day!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment