Monday, March 17, 2014

Shoe Box Swap

This weekend my friend, Judy and I will be attending a women's craft retreat at a church camp with 28 other women. Some of us wanted to take part in a shoe box swap. I decided to make a post-it-note holder and pen for my project. A video with instructions can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF3EujehuJg&feature=youtu.be. or written instructions and photos at For the Love of Paper Crafts by Kimberly Crawford.




Both ladies make the instructions very clear and easy to understand.

Recipe:

Paper, Cardstock: Stampin' Up!

Adhesive: Sticky Tape, Regular Double-sided Tape

Ribbon: Silver Satin 1/4 inch wide

Post-it-notes

Punches: 1 3/8 Scalloped Circle, 1 1/4 inch Circle

Pen: Stapled Mini Pens 

Well, that's all I have for today. Thanks for visiting with me and don't forget to stop by the sisterhood
for another fun challenge.

Have a great St. Patrick's day!

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment