Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sugar and Spice

I wanted to share one more project with you before leaving for my Ladies Craft Retreat this weekend. I made this tag to use for a piece of canvas artwork for my younger granddaughter's room. The sentiment will be "Sugar and spice and all things nice." Since I will be gone until late Sunday afternoon, I have to set everything aside and finish the project when I get back. Will post a picture of the finished project sometime next week.


Recipe: 

Paper: DCWV Floral Fair Stack

Tag & Doll: Julie Nuttings Mixed Media

Flower & Butterfly: Mickie's Favor Embellishments

Key & Lock: Pixie Press

Ink: Black India

Have to make this short today, since I still have some laundry to wash and packing to finish. Enjoy your weekend. I'll be back Monday.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment