Wednesday, March 19, 2014

With Sympathy

While reorganizing my craft room, I found some stamp sets that have never been opened and decided now was the time to use them. This image of a cross could be used for sympathy, encouragement or Easter cards. The image was colored with Faber Castell artist colored pencils. Right now I am working on sympathy cards for craft shows and our church. Even though this design is simple, I think it looks elegant.



Recipe:

Image Stamp: Inky Antics

Sentiment: Stamping Sensations

Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug

Designer Paper: DCWV

Ribbon: Royal Blue Organdy


Stop by tomorrow for one more project before I leave for my Ladies Craft Retreat this weekend. I will be back on Monday with more creations to share.

Thanks for visiting with me today.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment