Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sailing Ship Cards

I found a pack of Nautical die cuts at our local craft store and thought they would be perfect for masculine cards. These four ships and the compass really stood out, so here is how my design turned out. These cards could be used for birthday, retirement or Father's Day. I may have to go and buy another pack, since I like the way my project came together.


Here is the Recipe:

Base: White Cardstock

Paper: Old World Map (?)

Ships & Large Compasses: K & Co. Die Cuts

Small Compasses: found on Pinterest

Embellishment: Hemp cord

It is hard to tell from the picture, but 2 of the ships have glitter on them.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood for the "White on White" challenge that ends Sunday, April 20th at 8pm.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment