Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hurray for Sunshine

What a busy week this has been. Between doctor appointments, dark rainy days and my husband's car breaking down, I haven't had any time to get into my craft room. Thankfully, appointments are done, the car is fixed and it is a beautiful sunny day. Today I want to share a 3D project with you. I purchased some acrylic photo frames and decided to make desk post-it-note holders. Each holder will have a pen, but I forgot to add the pen when I took the photo. (Yet another senior moment.)




Recipe:

Cardstock: SU Sunburst, Mellow Moss, White
Designer Paper: Prima Sun Kist Paper Collection
Sentiment: JustRite Nature's Nested Sentiments
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 6
Flower: Pinwheels Florettes

I purchased the flower at a Stamp Sale and Swap this past weekend. The flower collection is from Webster's Pages. I checked this website out and they still have these flowers. They come in a pack of four and each has a different color in the center.

Off to do some housework, then hopefully back to crafting later this afternoon. Have a great day eveiryone. Thanks for stopping by.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment