Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June Bride

Good morning everyone! Are you ready for a new and fun challenge over at the Sisterhood? I am thrilled to be the host for the next challenge "Wedding." As most of you know, I love the vintage look (thanks to my friend, Darlene) so I chose this vintage photo from Pinterest as a starting point. From there, it just seemed to come together quickly. One of my favorites places to find embellishments is in the wedding department at a local craft store. I can usually find a nice selection of pearls (such as the pearl spray on this card), flowers, etc. Since I don't have any upcoming weddings, this card will go in my stash for craft shows.



 Recipe:

Papers: DCWV Linen and Lace, White cardstock for card base

Ink: SU Close to Cocoa

Flowers: Petaloo

Ribbon: Sheer Pink Dot Organdy

Sentiment: SU Fancy Flexible Phrases

When I found this beautiful brocade inspired background paper, I knew I had to make another wedding card. It is hard to tell from this picture, but the paper has silver threads and leaves woven throughout. I have listed the other materials after the photo. 



Recipe:

Card Base: White cardstock
Dies: Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly, Caserta Bloom
Punches: SU 1 3/8 scalloped punch, 1 1/4 circle punch
Sentiment: from Pinterest
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon, White Pearls

Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you. Before you go, don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood and leave a little love for the sistahs. Check out their projects for inspiration and play along. 

Have a great day!

Terri

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are FABULOUS Terri! LOVE that 2nd card ... so glad you decided to create a second card to share ... beautiful creations! See you tomorrow! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri really beautiful cards hun love them both hugs Judith Step Sister xxx

    ReplyDelete