Monday, July 21, 2014

Ahoy, Mateys!

I would love to near the water, but for now I will just have to settle for making cards about the beach. Found this beautiful paper pack and stamp set at our local Pat Catan's store on Saturday. Could hardly wait to use them. Here is my creation:


The paper is double sided, so I used the side with the anchors for the bottom and the other side with the map for the top. The red stripe paper is from the same pack and also has the map on the other side. Aren't these papers wonderful?

Now for the recipe:

Designer Paper: Authentique's Anchored Collection 6 x 6

Cardstock: White, Real Red

Ink: Marvy Navy Marker, Momento Black

Stamps: Lighthouse and Sea Gulls - Inkadinkado Coastal Stamp Set
              Happy Birthday -Stamping Sensations Perfectly Said Stamp Set

I think I will make more of these cards for my craft show stash. They would be great for a masculine card.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. As always, I love hearing from you, so if you have a chance please leave a comment.

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment