Monday, July 28, 2014

Babies, Babies and More Babies

It seems like every time I turn around a family member or friend's family just had a baby or found out they are expecting. My friend, Judy and her husband will be first time grandparents between Thanksgiving and Christmas. They already know it's a girl, so I made this card for them.



Recipe:

Cardstock: SU Pink Passion, Close to My Heart Lilac Mist

Designer Paper: Paper Boutique Baby Girl Paper Pack

Ink: SU Pink Passion, Memento Tuxedo Black

Dies: Nestibilities Scalloped Square, SU Itty Bitty Banners framelits

Punches: SU 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" square punches

Stamps: Duck from SU "Something for Baby" stamp set
              Congratulations from "Itty Bitty Banners" stamp set

Embellishments: Pink Heart Button tied with Close to My Heart Pink Blush Waxed Thread


 I used velcro dots to close the card and I have to add the sentiment inside.

I cased this card from one I found on Pinterest. It is called the Fancy Flap Fold and can be found here.

Tomorrow my husband and I plan to take a day trip. We are hoping to take our younger daughter and granddaugher to the zoo and art museum in Cleveland,Ohio.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Terri 


No comments:

Post a Comment