Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Masculine Birthday

For the Sisterhood challenge this week, we are asking you to make a project for "Birthday". Since my hubby's birthday is coming up soon, I decided to make a masculine birthday card. I have had this car stamp for awhile, but never used it. Then I happened to find the car signs on Pinterest and thought that all the pieces would come together perfectly for a guy card. The cocoa cardstock was embossed with the Darice Tire Track embossing folder and the designer paper is K & Company. I rough cut around the car, then layered it onto cocoa paper and hand tore the frame.








Hope my hubby likes it. He loves vintage cars, especially cars from the early 1900's through the early 1960's. If you have a chance leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Now head over to the Sisterhood for inspiration for today's challenge, put on those thinking caps and get crafting. We would love to see your creations.


Terri

1 comment: