Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Roaring 20's

As most of you know, I love anything vintage. I found this image on Pinterest awhile back and find myself using it quite often. I didn't add a sentiment yet, because I'm not sure how I am going to use this card. Could be used for "Thinking of You", "Birthday", "Just a Note", etc.



Ivory was used for the base of the card and the frame is from David Tutera's Layers pack. Then I used my oval Spellbinder's die to cut the photo to fit the frame. To add flair to the corners, I used the Poppystamps "Crochet Corner" die and embellished with Petaloo flowers.

I was a little intimidated to use dies, until my friend, Darlene, showed me how easy they were to use and the different ways to use them. Now I am addicted to them. Thanks, Dar.

Now I am off to prepare for an art class that I am teaching on Wednesday evening and Saturday morning for ages 5-13.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting. Until next time.......

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment