Thursday, August 14, 2014

Chipboard Coaster Post-It-Note Holder

When organizing my craft room, I found my chipboard coasters and decided to start making projects with them again. It has been 2 years since I used them. You know the old saying, "Out of sight, out of mind." Time to start using some of those materials that had been packed away and are now neatly organized so I can find them. This project is soooo easy. Just need Mod Podge, brush, designer paper, 4" x 4" chipboard coasters (purchased my from ebay) and post-it-notes. 


I think I will make some of these as stocking stuffers for my family and give them as gifts to my friends. They will also be sold at craft shows. I added paper flowers with glue dots and tied the ribbon around a clip. The designer paper is by DCWV and has been in my stash forever.

Well, time to get ready for my stamp group meeting to night. Thanks for dropping by and visiting.

Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood and join in our new challenge using your "Favorite Color". The sistah's have provided some wonderful projects for inspiration.

Have a great day.

Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment