Monday, August 25, 2014

Make a Note

I have been fighting an ear infection all weekend and just didn't feel much like working on projects. When my hubby and I went to the grocery store I purchased some ear drops and that helped to get me into the mood for crafting. Darlene has a fabulous tutorial for these notepads and I just had to try them. They are super easy and will make wonderful gifts or craft show items. You can find the tutorial here.  Now for my creations:


For the note pad holder I used SU and Core'dinations cardstock as the base. The designer papers are from various companies also, such as DCWV, K & Company, etc. The embellishments are from Tim Holtz, Minds Eye and K & Company. The stamp was from a 3 pack of stamps purchased for $2.00 at Michaels.
I will package the note pads in a plastic bag along with a pencil or pen.

I need to get all of my craft items together and see how much I have to sell. I'm sure I will need to make more of everything, but want to concentrate on what I need the most.

That's it for today. I think I need to use my ear drops again and lay down for awhile. Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood on Wednesday for our next challenge.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment