Monday, August 18, 2014

Nail It

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a project that caught my eye on Pinterest. Thought this would make a great stocking stuffer or maybe a simple gift for a co-worker, hair dresser, etc. The tutorial for this box is by Heidi Baks and can be found here. A big thanks to Heidi for sharing this idea. This is an easy quick project. I think I will cut out a few boxes and put them together while watching TV with my husband. They should do well at craft shows, just need to decide on a price. Tomorrow I will have to purchase some small bottles of lotion and emery boards to put in them.

The box is cut from SU Marigold Morning cardstock and the designer paper is from DCWV's Floral Fair paper stack. Blue satin ribbon was tied around the bottle. I used the 3/4" circle punch from SU for the hole on the back panel. That's all there is to it.

Have I motivated you to give this project a try? Let me know what you think. I love receiving comments about my work.

Stop by again soon.

Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment