Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pirate Party

My grandson will be four years old at the end of this month and my daughter is planning a pirate party for him. He loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so of course I had to put pirates on his card. He is such a sweet little guy and still loves to sit on Grandma's lap. I treasure that time with him, because I know it won't be long before he will be too old for all that gushy stuff. Now for my creation:

 Closed


 Open


Recipe:

Base: white cardstock

Designer Paper: Authentique Paper stack by AuthentiquePaper.com

Jake and the Pirates: printed on my computer

Sentiments: Happy Birthday - Impression Obsession Die
                    "Swashbucklin" good time" printed on my computer

Embellishment: SU red twine


The "Happy Birthday" die cut and the striped designer paper looks blue, but both are really black. Off to work on more challenges and craft show projects.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment