Friday, August 8, 2014

Step Up

Today I would like to share a card that I made for my oldest granddaughter's birthday. She will turn 7 on September 28th and she is becoming quite the young lady. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she replied, "Gragra, it's supposed to be a secret." After explaining I just needed to know if she likes to make crafts, read or play with something special, I got the following answer. "I like anything Barbie or Tinkerbell, books on a Level 1-2 and making crafts. Now on to the card:


The card base is white cardstock and the designer paper for the background and the flower panels is from DCWV's Flower Shower Spring Stack. The frame around the image was cut using a Nestibilities scalloped die from SU Old Olive cardstock. Both sentiments came from a free stamp set I received with a UK Papercrafts magazine. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the picket fence and the flowers are from Petaloo. Joann Craft Store colored pencils were used to color the image that was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

With the card done, now I just have to shop for her gifts.

Thanks for spending time with me today. Stop by again soon.

Terri 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment