Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bright Colored Memos

Today I would like to share another one of my craft show items. These post-it-note holders are so easy to make. I found the tutorial on Pinterest by Katie Adams. Her instructions are very clear which makes it a quick project. You will find her tutorial here.



Now that I have them all put together, I have to decorate them. That's what I will be doing over the weekend. Can't believe the craft show is only 1 week away.

I hope to get a few more cards ready by next Saturday. It has been a challenge because my younger daughter started a job on Monday and I have my 2 year old granddaughter every day from 2:30-7:30pm. I am going to buy some kids stamps, so she can join me in my craft room. Hopefully, she will become my crafting buddy.

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood and check out the new challenge "Many Layers".


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment