Monday, September 22, 2014

Craft Show Time

Hello eveyone! My first craft show of the season is just a week away. Today I want to share my "Lil' Miss Glam Kit" with you. I found the tutorial for this cute box on Pinterest. You can find the tutorial by Heidi Baks here. I made some of these boxes filled with a nail file, hand sanitizer and lip gloss for women. Since little girls like to play make up, I decided to fill these boxes with a small emery board, little girl nail polish, lip gloss and fancy ring. I am anxious to see if they will be a good seller. 



I know my 7 year old granddaughter would love to have her own kit. Although her birthday is coming up on the 28th of the month, I think I will save this idea for Christmas. Now I will have to come up with an idea for my grandson.

Okay. That's it for today. Please let me know what you think of my creation. I love receiving comments about my work.

Have a great day!

Terri

1 comment: