Friday, September 5, 2014

Simple Thank You

My project for today is a card I created for our SU stamping group that meets Wednesday, September 10th. Everything used to make the card is from Stampin' Up except the clear gem. The designer paper is now retired, but I still love the double-sided print. The sentiment tag was punched using a 1 3/8" circle punch and the 1 3/8 scalloped circle punch. The sentiment is a stamp from the Simply Sketched set. I used SU's Decorative Dots embossing folder to emboss the background. The bow was made with my envelope punch board.


This would be a beautiful layout for a wedding, anniversary, or thinking of you card, just by changing the embossing folder and sentiment.  Such a simple but elegant project.


Thanks for stopping by today. I would love to hear from you, so if you have time, leave a comment.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment