Monday, September 15, 2014

Snow Day

While spending the day with, Darlene, a couple of weeks ago I started making some Christmas/Winter cards. There are so many wonderful images on Pinterest and image reminded me of days spent outside with my two daughters. When we got cold we would come inside and have hot cocoa and cookies. How I miss those days.

I

White cardstock was used for the base and the background paper is from DCWV's winter stack. Darlene was kind enough to let me use her Martha Stewart icycle and snowman/tree punches. The image was layered onto a piece of red cardstock. Now I just need to add the sentiment and maybe some ribbon.

I am certainly not ready for snow, but do hope we have a white Christmas. I love to see how excited my grandchildren get when it starts snowing.

Thanks for visiting today. Happy crafting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment