Thursday, October 9, 2014

Craft Show Pics

Hello friends. Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Last week was busy with babysitting and finishing items for my craft show on Saturday.  Here are some pics of my set up:






Rain (or should I say "downpours) kept people away for most of the day. Some of the customers said  some areas had snow or hail. However, I am pleased with the outcome of my first show. I made enough to cover the cost of my space and a profit of $20.00. Most of my sales were on $1.50 and $2.50 items.

Now I am preparing for a craft show on November 22nd. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and more people will attend.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and visiting.

Terri


1 comment:

  1. Love your set up Terri, you did well to come ut with a profit if the weather was that bad!
    Well done you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete