Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy Fall

Didn't have a lot of time for crafting last week. Beside babysitting my 2 year old granddaughter, I helped decorate and attend a baby shower for my friend, Judy's, daughter. Then I helped with a Halloween Party at our local library and attended a Halloween Party on Saturday. Now I am trying to catch up on my crafting.

Last night I decided to try my hand at CASE-ing a card I saw on Pinterest. You can see the original card here. The details for my card follow the picture.


Recipe:

Cardstock: SU white, always artichoke, pacific point

Designer Paper: SU Brights Collection

Punches: 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" scalloped circle, Owl, Bird


The sentiment was typed on my computer and then punched with the circle punches and adhered to the card with dimensionals.

 This will be my swap for our Stamp club meeting in November. I love getting together with this group
of ladies every month. Lots of good food and inspiration.

Well, that's all I have for today. Don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood and check out the new challenge.

Terri

2 comments:

  1. Lov your cute owl card Terri!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn. Great hearing from you. Please keep in touch.

      Delete