Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Simple Birthday

Hello everyone. Today's project is a simple birthday card. I just received my order from Stampin' Up and couldn't wait to create with the Flower Shop stamp set and pansy punch.


I used my Spectrum Noire markers to color the flowers and used the blender pen to make them look like watercolor. White cardstock was used for the base and the designer paper is from DCWV. SU Blue Ballet and Core'dinations black cardstock were used for the mat behind the flowers. The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up.

I have been trying to get up early, so I can work on projects in the morning before my 2 year old granddaughter gets here. I may have to add a little table in my craft room for her and then she can be my crafting buddy. For now, her attention span is very short, so she jumps around from one thing to another every couple of minutes. But, I wouldn't want her any other way.

Well, that's all I have for today. Stop by again soon.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment