Friday, January 16, 2015

Flower Pop Treats

My stamp group meets the second Wednesday of each month and since next month's meeting falls on February 11th, I thought I would create a special Valentine treat for all who attend. I used the Stampin' Up Petite Petals flower punch, and two EK Success flower punches to make this lollipop bouquet.


Each flower was punched in the center with a 1/8" hole punch to create a space for the lollipop stick to slide through. Then I slid one of each flower onto the stick and slid them up to the lollipop. I curled up the ends of the two center flowers to make them more dimensional. (Now isn't that just as clear as mud?) 

I hope you enjoyed my project for today. Please stop by again soon and if you have time, leave a comment about my work. I love hearing from you.

Happy Crafting!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment