Saturday, January 3, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for quite awhile. The holidays really kept me busy. The doctor finally gave my hubby the okay to go back to work. Great news for both of us. His disability insurance was about to run out and the house is a mess. Now maybe I can get the house back to normal and start crafting again. We spent alot of time with our daughters, son-in-law and four grandchildren. On December 6, I participated in the Ladies Christmas Gala at our church (dinner and special entertainment), and attended the Christmas Eve Candlelight service. New Year's Eve and New Year's day were quiet days at home reading and watching movies we got for Christmas.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and may the New Year bring you, health and happiness.

I am starting to work on challenge projects and can't wait to begin using my new Silhouette Cameo cutting machine. My New Year's resolution for this year is to post at least 4 new projects a week.

If you have time, stop by and leave a little encouagement.

Thanks for visiting with me today.

Terri

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment