Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hey, Valentine!

With temperatures in the teens for today and tomorrow, I decided to hide out in my craft room and get some work done. Today, I want to share the Valentines Day cards I made for my grandchildren.  The images are Stampin' Up's "Hey, Valentine" stamp set found in the Sale-a-bration catalog. The sentiment is from SU's "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set.
 

The pirate is for my 4 year old grandson, the fish for my 7 year old granddaughter and the fox goes to my 2 year old granddaughter.  Click on the image to see a bigger picture. Just made card fronts and kept it simple for mailing.

Materials:
Card stock: white and black
Ink: Black India ink
Designer Paper: K & Co. Valentine pack
Punch: EK Success Fancy Label

If you like this stamp set, check out Stampin' Up's site and see all the wonderful stamps in the Sale-a-bration catalog and all the free items you can get for every $50 you spend. 

And don't forget to stop by the Sisterhood for the new challenge "Let It Snow" hosted by Diane. The sistahs and step-sisters have some great inspiration projects to share with you. 

Have a great day everyone! 

Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment