Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Money, Money, Money

My focus for today's project is Masculine cards. After the holidays, I'm sure we all could use a little extra cash, so for the guys, here is a money card. Many of you know that masculine cards have always been a challenge for me. So this year I plan to break out of my comfort zone and make more cards for the guys.

 (Card Front)



 (Inside)




For this card I used, Core'dinations "Sailboat Blue" card stock for the base. The designer paper is from DCWV and the vintage images were found on Pinterest. Each of the images were layered onto a black mat then layered onto the blue mat. The sentiment is from a stamp set that came with the "Cardmaking Magazine" from the UK. I left room beside the inside image to stamp a sentiment.

I know I will be making more of these. They were so simple to put together.  The base is 6" x 11 1/4" and scored at 4" and 8" on the long side. I used a 3/4 circle punch to make the half circle in the pocket.
You will need 2 panels 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" for the back and top front panels. The pocket panel measures 
5 3/4" x 2 3/4". This would be the perfect template for weddings, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc.

I hope you like my project for today. Would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment