Monday, January 5, 2015

November Card Class Projects

My friend, Judy, and I held a Christmas Card Class on Saturday, November 22. Five ladies participated in this class and had a blast. They were so amazed at how simple the cards were to make. We had 10 projects planned, but unforunately, I didn't have time to make all of Judy's cards. On Friday, she surprised me with all the materials and instructions to make the cards I didn't make. Now that I finished them, I wanted to share my pictures with you.

Card 1
(Origami Tree)


Card 2
(Gold and Black Wreath



Card 3
(Silver and Blue Snowflake)



Aren't these cards gorgeous? It is hard to tell from the picture, but the blue snowflake in the center of the snowflake is floating in the circle and the large silver and blue snowflake is glued to the inside back of the card. Judy and Darlene provide me with lots of inspiration for developing project ideas. I am so blessed to have them as friends.

Time to go get my granddaughter. Hopefully I can get her down for a nap and have more time to create. For those of you who are in the frigid Northeast along with me, just keep telling yourself "Just a couple more months and warm weather will be here." At least that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Have a wonderful day!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment