Monday, February 2, 2015

Butterfly Sympathy

With the bad weather we have had over the weekend here in Northeast Ohio, I was able to get into my work room and work ahead on my Sisterhood challenges. Now that I am a couple of challenges ahead, I decided to start on some much needed sympathy cards. Today's card features the Darice "Cattails" embossing folder.

                                              
After embossing the card front, I then stamped the sentiment using Black India Ink and a stamp from Stampin' Up's "Warmest Regards" stamp set. Then I die cut the butterflies with my Memory Box "Dancing Butterflies" die.  I like the clean and simple look of this card.

I was in such a hurry to get this card posted, I forgot to add the ribbon, which will be 1/4" black satin.

I plan on staying in most of the day and work on more cards. However, I do have to take my daughter to work this afternoon and babysit my granddaughter. Hope they get the streets plowed before 2pm.
The weather report was calling for 10 inches of snow by this morning. We had three inches on the ground by 1pm yesterday.

Oh well, such is life in Ohio. Thanks for visiting with me today. Stop by tomorrow for a look at another sympathy card.

Happy Ground Hog Day!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment