Friday, February 6, 2015

Friendly Hearts

Today's project is a card I created for my stamp group swap next week. The original idea was to make a Valentine's Day card. When I finished the first card, I realized it could also be used for "Thank You", "Thinking of You", or a friend's birthday. All the materials used for this card are from Stampin' Up, except the ribbon and black card stock. I have listed the materials below the photo.



Materials:

Card Stock: SU Whisper White, Rose Red, Core'dinations Black
Stamp Set: SU "I (Heart) Hearts
Ink: SU Rose Red
Embossing Folder: SU "Decorative Dots"
Ribbon: White Organdy

I decided to leave the card blank since it could be used for other occasions. Wouldn't this card be pretty in purple or blue? I was thinking maybe I would do one in yellow, but not sure if the yellow would show up on the white. What do you think?

I have 3 days that I don't have to babysit and since it is sooooo cold out, I think I will hibernate in my craft room. The weatherman is calling for more snow this weekend. We already have 10" of snow here in Northeast Ohio. COME ON SPRING!

Have a beatutiful day everyone!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment