Thursday, February 19, 2015

Jerrod's Birthday

Last fall, my son-in-law made two trips to South Africa for work. So what better way to celebrate his March 15th birthday, than with a card using Stampin' Ups "World Map" and "Word Traveler" stamp sets.


I started with a card base of burgundy, then added the World Map panel. Next I stamped the ship and added a black mat and adhered this layer to the map panel. Then I added the birds and waves using stamps by Stampscapes. The sentiment is from SU's "Feeling Sentimental" stamp set. Last, I added black gems and black woven ribbon for that final touch.

I hope Jerrod will like this card. Since he is a computer programmer, I think I will add a Best Buys gift card, so he can keep up with the computer world.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today.

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment